The Huntington Park Police Department’s Investigation Division is managed by a lieutenant and supervised by a sergeant.
- Detectives conduct follow-up investigation on all crimes reported to the Huntington Park Police Department with the intent of arresting the violators and recovering stolen property.
- Investigators may be assigned to:
- Crimes of Property (i.e., auto thefts, burglary, forgery, fraud, computer crimes)
- Crimes Against Person (i.e., assault, robbery, rape)
- Crime Suppression Unit (narcotics)
If you have already filed a police report and need further assistance, please call (323) 826-6656 and ask to speak to the detective handling your case.