New Huntington Park Water Restrictions In Effect
Effective June 1, 2015, as amended, Resolution 2015-21 until rescinded by Council
- Water landscape on Mondays and Thursdays before 6 a.m. or after 6 p.m.
- No watering sidewalks, alleys or driveways. Use a broom to clear out areas.
- Wash car with a bucket of water and an automatic shutoff nozzle on the hose
- Decorative fountains or ponds must only use recirculated water
- Repair leaky faucets
- Glasses of water at restaurants by request only
- Hotels and motels must offer option of not laundering linens and towels.
- No outside watering during or within 48 hours of measurable rain.
By following these restrictions, you will help the City of Huntington Park do its part in saving water during this time of shortage.
|Maywood Mutual Water Company #1
5953 Gifford Ave.
Huntington Park, CA 90255maywoodmutualwater.com
|walnut Park Mutual Water Company
2460 E. Florence Ave.
Huntington Park, CA 90255wpmwc.org
|Golden State Water Company
14835 Graham St.
Santa Fe Springs, CAgswater.comDrought Restrictions